Relax in the Country
Book your perfect spot and explore Texas with our coastal RVs! For availability and reservations, please reach out to us!
We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your stay. Our goal is to exceed all customer expectations. The rules below are in place to ensure the safety, security, and enjoyment of all of our guests. Should you have any questions or issues, please contact the management.
- Concrete pad sites with patio area
- Clean showers and restrooms
- Soft water
Weekly Rate: $150 per week
Monthly Rate: $300 per month
Electricity included—up to 700 kw per month. Electricity over 700 kw/month to be billed at a rate of $.15 per kw.
Rules and Regulations
Check-in / Check-Out Time
- Guest Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Check-in time is 1:00 PM.
- Payment is due upon check-in.
- Cash, debit, credit card, cashier’s checks accepted.
- An additional full day will be charged for late departure without prior arrangements.
- NO REFUNDS CAN BE GIVEN FOR EARLY DEPARTURES OR CANCELLATIONS.
5 MPH – Please be alert for children and people walking.
- 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM Daily.
- No loud music from vehicles or rigs. All sound must be kept within your site only.
- Please be respectful of your neighbors.
- No large parties of any type at any site are permitted.
Children in the Park
- All children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by/supervised by an adult at all times.
- Parents or guardians are financially responsible for any damages incurred by their children.
Vehicles and Parking
- Only one RV per site.
- No more than two automobiles allowed per site.
- Park vehicles in your assigned spaces and NOT on grass or in vacant spaces.
- Boat/trailer parking must be pre-approved by management.
- Fee for boat/trailer parking is $50 per month.
- See management for additional parking accommodations for you and your guests.
- Limit of TWO domestic, non-aggressive pets.
- Aggressive breeds of pets, including but not limited to Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Wolf, or mixes of these breeds, are not allowed in the park.
- All pet owners must have accessible SHOT RECORDS indicating current Rabies vaccinations, current Bordetella vaccinations, and current Parvo vaccinations.
- Pets are to be controlled, on a leash, and accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- OWNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEANING UP AFTER THEIR PETS.
- All pets must be approved by the management.
- Pets may not be left outside, tied up, or in enclosed pet pens. They must not be left unattended either at your site or in the park.
Pets must be kept under control, quiet, and inside at night.
- Pets are not allowed inside any buildings, including the laundry and restrooms.
Pets must not dig holes or cause ruts in grassy areas of the park.
- Tenants are financially responsible for damages caused by their pets.
- Constant or frequent barking will result in you being asked to leave the park.
- No clothes lines allowed at any site.
- Keep yards and patios clean and clear of clutter. Outdoor items (toys, bicycles, chairs, shoes, etc.) should be kept neat and orderly.
- Storage under your rig must be kept to a minimum.
- No mats or rugs permitted on the grass.
- No plants or objects allowed on the grass that may interfere with maintenance.
- Do not dig any holes or trenches.
- Keep all cords, cables, and hoses coiled or bundled.
- Dispose of cigarette butts in proper receptacles. Absolutely no cigarette butts to be thrown on the ground anywhere in the park or at individual sites.
- Storage buildings or permanent structures are not allowed.
- No tires, 55-gallon drums, generators, refrigerators, freezers, and other storage containers are allowed on your site without prior approval by management.
- Tents are not allowed.
RV Maintenance / Appearance / Hook Up
- Pressure regulators and in-line water filters are recommended for your water connections.
- It is mandatory that your sewer and/or gray water hose have a sewer connection (sewer collar/donut) attached to prevent sewer gasses from escaping.
- No plugging into neighboring sites unless authorized by park management.
- Properly size your electric line for your unit.
- Management recommends tenants to provide their own 30/50 amp GFCI receptacle to protect their rig. If a tenant chooses not to, the tenant releases Texas Coastal RV Resort, owners, management, and or employees from all liability for any damages.
- Your rig must be properly maintained and in good working condition.
- All rigs must be road ready at all times.
- Mechanical repairs, including changing oil and lubing, are not permitted unless approved by management or by recommended vendors. We want your rig to be in tip top shape, but we also don’t permit constant, never ending repairs.
- No window unit air conditioners allowed.
- We reserve the right to refuse any rig based on its appearance and or condition.
- No open ground fires at any time.
- No firewood burning permitted at any site.
- Please closely monitor fires in your BBQ pit/grill.
- Fires in approved containers only except during fire ban.
Garbage and Trash
- Your trash must be secured in plastic bags and deposited in dumpsters.
- DO NOT LEAVE TRASH OUTSIDE OVERNIGHT, AT YOUR SITE, ON THE GROUND, OR IN FRONT OF OR AROUND THE DUMPSTER.
- Please break down all boxes to conserve space in the dumpster.
Laundry / Restrooms / Vending
- Open to resort guests only.
- No unsupervised children under the age of 12 allowed in the laundry facilities.
- Dish washing is not permitted in the restroom facilities.
- There is absolutely NO smoking inside any buildings.
- Clothes lines are not permitted.
- We strive to keep these areas clean and well stocked. Please help by doing your part and picking up after yourself. If something needs attention, please contact park management.
- WiFi is provided by True Internet Services and is for guest use only.
- For WIFI issues, please call [PHONE NUMBER HERE] for assistance. Coastal RV Resort is not responsible for this service.
- No open firearms of any kind. We welcome our concealed carry guests.
- No fireworks.
- Coastal RV Resort, management, owners and/or employees are not responsible for loss or damage to personal property caused by acts of God, natural disaster, fire, theft, vandalism, injury, casualty, or accidents.
- Guests expressly assume all risk of such loss or damage and are responsible for carrying their own insurance.
- In addition, damages of any kind caused by guests or visitors of the park shall be billed to and be the responsibility of the daily/weekly/monthly guest.
- ALL visitors must be accompanied by the registrant at all times.
- Visitors may not bring pets to the park.
- You are responsible for your guest’s behavior. Your guests are expected to follow the park rules and any issues with your guests may result in your guest being asked to leave the park.
- The park and its facilities are for the exclusive use of park guests only. Any exceptions must be approved by management in advance of the arrival of your guests.
- An additional $100 per person for any additional guests staying 5 days or more in a 30 day period.
- By law, Texas Coastal RV Resort is a service-oriented business and therefore we do not have a tenant/landlord relationship with any daily/weekly/monthly guests.
- Texas Coastal RV Resort reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time.
- Texas Coastal RV Resort reserves the right to change the rules and regulations of this park without advance notice.
- Sites are rented to the named person in the rental contract. Current renter may not sublet RV, and if sold or given to someone else, the RV must be moved immediately.
- Our resort is a family-friendly park. We expect all guests to conduct themselves in such a manner that their behavior reflects the environment we have created.
- Foul language, drunk and disorderly conduct, loud music, and domestic disputes are not tolerated.
- Please have a good time but also please behave.
- Should management have to issue a warning for such behavior, you may be asked to vacate the premises immediately.
- If the police have to be called to address an issue you will be asked to leave the park immediately.
- There are no refunds for early departure.
- Coastal RV Resort is a privately-owned-and-operated park, and we maintain the right to refuse service to anyone that violates these or other posted park rules.
- Be courteous and respect your neighbors and their space. The resort is for the enjoyment of all registered guests. Please do not be the reason that a registered guest does not enjoy our park.
Please have packages delivered to the following:
Your name and Site #
C/O J Welch Farms
111 Ripple Rd
Victoria, TX. 77905